I highly doubt it.
I have a feeling madden uses a true point an dtouch scehem that doesn't rely
on controls like other systems do

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:32 PM
To: gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] madden nfl for ipod touch and iphone

Hi Dennis,

Keep in mind that the playstation runs a completely different operating
system than mac. furthermore its interface is different. The playstation
also does not have the voiceOver utility built into the operating system. So
for all we know maddennfl may be accessible on ipod touch and iphone.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at