Hi,
I'd also like to point out that software developers, as a rule, let you know when there is something significant to report. Otherwise you can assume he is either busy with his personal life, working on it, there is no new news to be had, whatever. Badgering the developer for news isn't exactly going to produce the results you seak, and may just end up ticking off the developer in the process. I can't say how many times I've been asked when the next update for Mysteries of the Ancients will be out. I haven't exactly set a date in stone, and at best my answer is I am working on it, and sometimes I will drop a couple of nuggets of bugs I've recently fixed. That probably isn't the answer the person was looking for, but I didn't have any answer to give him/her in the first place.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Thanks for saying this. If anyone wants to discover the progress of the production of a game, rather than cluttering up the list, send your question, if you must, directly to the developer. I say "if you must" because answering such Emails only takes up time that could otherwise have been spent developing.

 Stop repeat offenders! Don't reelect them!