Hi Michael,
I'm not sure about the specific games you are asking about, but I always check sights like gamefaqs.com and gamespot.com for the latest walkthroughs, cheats, and game information. Depending on who wrote the walkthrough they will explain information like that in some detail. If not you can always sign up for the gamespot.com forums and see if there is anyone who will take the time to explain it to you. Usually the people on gamespot.com are friendly to a blind player. I've heard, but have no experience, that the gamefaq.com forums aren't as friendly or understanding.
Smile.

michael barnes wrote:
does anyone know where i can find layout of different video games? i need screen discrived for super nintendo games. what i need is the character select screen descrived so i can pick a fighter that i want to use on the fighting games.
here is a list of the super nintendo fighting games i have
mortal kombat mortal kombat 2 mortal kombat 3 ultimate mortal kombat 3 teenage mutant ninja turtles tournament fighters mighty morphin power rangers fighting edition super street fighter 2 the new challengers art of fighting fatal fury special killer instict double dragon 5 the shadow falls sammorid showdown primal rage
if someone would help me i would greatly be thankful