Hi Dan,
Yes, there was an accessible Mario game created by Dragon Slayer Games quite a while back. However, having played the so-called accessible Mario game and the original I can tell you that the accessible version was nothing really like the real Mario brothers. Plus it wasn't as accessible as it could have been. Personally I'd give it a pass even if you could find it.

dan wrote:
hey guys.

i heard a few days ago from somewhere that there is an accessible version of
mario out there. when i asked the person where to get it, she said she couldn't
remember.

do any of you know where to find it?

thanks