Hi.

I've seen a lot of discussion of this microsoft flight sim business on list.

To be perfectly honest I know nothing about this hole game subject, ----- even whether it's available for download or retail, how much it costs, what versions are available or anything else.

While personally I'm not precisely a sim fan, I am concerned that if these games are as realistic and tecnically good as people say that they get an audiogames.net database entry, ---- or would they require more than one?

If someone could please either write up some information in the style of the database entries already on the site, ---- or even just let me know the necessary information so that I can write one i'd be very greatful.

If someone wants to write some entry information, please just send a text file to d...@xgam.org with the info, ----- adding html tags would be helpful, though I can always do that myself if needed.

I just think it'd be a shame for this game to get missed from the database simply because I am too dim to know about it!

needless to say, whoever sends info will be of course creddited appropriately on audiogames.net.

Beware the Grue!

dark.