Hi Allan,
That's a very good question. The last issue was do in June or July. However, Ron, the current editor of the Audyssey Mag, has been incomunicato. In fact, I've tried contacting him privately off list and all e-mails sent to him have been bounced with the message that that address is no longer in service. So right now it is a wait and see situation. Hopefully Ron will come back soon.

P.S.

If anyone has any current personal contact information for Ron please e-mail it to one of the moderators as we would like to get in touch with Ron regarding the magazine as well as to check up on him. It isn't like him to just vanish into the wind unless something is wrong. I am pretty worried about him.

Cheers!

Allan Thompson wrote:
I was just wondering if the magazine is still being made any more. When was a new issue due?
al
"The truth will set you free" Jesus the Messiah 33AD ---