Well that's not going to work for international callers.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: 16 September 2009 21:37
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the game zone

no there is not a online version of the show  the reason for me doing
this phone show is because some people don't have a computer and plus
the show is totally free as long as you have unlimited long distance on
your house or cell phone
another thing is it is more easyer for me to do the show on the phone
is because it is a pre recorded show

list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in
09/16/09 11:21:00