He's in South Africa, so that wouldn't be an option. I don't know how good facilities for the blind in that area are but since that's a fairly poor region unless I'm mistaken they wouldn't be as good. So he may not have that option.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:39 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] good news shades of doom thread

Hi Nicol,

I recommend you go to www.cocenter.org and www.blindinc.org and get in touch with the people there. Nicol, you are an adult and if you want the screen turned off you can turn it off and if people put up or give you krap tell them to go to you-know-where. You're 31 years old or so. You control your life, not them. I recommend you get yourself to a training center either one of the state ones or one of those two that I mentioned.

Josh

download Klango, its free at www.klango.net
download Vinux at www.vinux.org.uk
my twitter is: www.twitter.com/jkenn337