From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: 20 September 2009 19:59
To: gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] good news shades of doom thread

Hi,

I know he's in South Africa. During my time at the colorado center I met
blind people from all over the world who got sponsored to come here to
the center and learn independence skills. So if Nocol wants to he could
go to one of those centers. Also if Nicol wants to go but people in his
life are preventing him from doing so. I could get Nicol's contact info
off list, give it to the centers, and they could take it from there. If
necessary get the government of his country involved. Nicol is an adult
he can make his own decisions and if his mom can't handle it too bad for
her that's her problem, not Nicol's.

Josh
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in