De: "dan" <daniel_...@hotmail.co.uk>
Para: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Domingo, 20 de Setembro de 2009 21:50
Assunto: [Audyssey] final fantasy

hi everyone.

what are your views on this.

i used to find the final fantasy gams really accessible, i could know how to
cast the spells, know how to move etc. for me, probably the most accessible
combat game
out there for the play station.

what does everyone think of the accessibillity of final fantasy?
the road to happiness is long and lined with anoying bastards