Hi greg,
Yes it is down. Says cannot find the server.
chrissy

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org
[mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 8:05 PM
To: Audyssey
Subject: [Audyssey] A question

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone could go to www.avendar.com and
see if it is working?  This is a mud I play and it seems to
be down, but I want to check and make sure it is not my
computer causing the problem.
Thanks in advance,
Greg W.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the
web, at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the
management of the list,