Jees I'll stick to a normal dart board for that money. Lol talking about
being robbed blind!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: 22 September 2009 13:48
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] darts, anyone?

Hi Charles,
Thanks for the announcement and I checked out the dart board page. I was
disappointed in the cost.
Audio Dart Master (model 1)   $499.00
They did not say how large it is, what kind of darts you can use and
what powers the voice, presumably batteries. When I tried to read the
three versions of the manual, they were all graphic
and not accessible.

Smiles,
Phil