sounds cool i would not mind it although i am a rubbish darts player. although as darron says it can be done as i have had a tripple 19 and beet my brother at round the clock on a normal board. ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] darts, anyone?

300 pounds isn't bad. how much do the sighted pay. remember it talks we aint gonna get it for a pound lol

On 22 Sep 2009, at 17:05, Darren Harris wrote:

Oh it can be done I've played darts the more you do it the better at  it
you get. But as much as I love the game I wouldn't justify that amount
of money spent on something like that, it's a ludicrous amount.