From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]on
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:43 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Seeking testers for game creation toolkit

Hello everyone,

I am just writing to let you all know that I am now seeking testers for a
new product that has been in development for quite some time. It is called
Bgt, the Blastbay gamer's toolkit, and it is a simple scripting engine with
which you are able to make your own audio games without having to have any
prior programming knowledge whatsoever.

If you want to learn more and/or apply for the testers team, please visit:
http://www.blastbay.com/bgt_beta.php

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall