Of course you can. The organization is there to help not to go blabbing
to your family. You are an adult you have rights. Use them.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Nicol
Sent: 22 September 2009 21:00
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] good news shades of doomthread

Wow!
I know them very well!  although I have never been on their website.
They helped to get a taxi driver sacked who misused me and at the end of
the day got r10000  out of me illegally. I will tell you more about it
off-list. But I cannot tell them about my mom forbidding me to play
magic games. If they discussit with my mom, My mom will intimidate them
an at the end of the day my mom will be cross with me because my mom
became big friends with one of the organizers at lofob, hidy,  a blind
woman herself. So I am sorry but that is a dead end. But thanks for
trying to help, josh.