Hi Hayri,
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean in your message. Can you try rephrasing that so I can hopefully get the gist of what you are telling/asking me?

Thanks.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
hey thomas and liam. It would be cool if i bother to lie a little sound clip from the new levels in the Mysteries of the Ancients and the new game modes in Super Egg Hunt 1.3 for superegghunt.mp3 remains on the www.l-works.net/blog/podcast and Nor is there any new trailers on www.usagamesinteractive.com. It is not because I would get on you but it might be cool to hear how the two games to read. ---