Hi Tom,
Believe it or not I do understand completely where you are coming from. I often feel exactly the same way. However, as a game developer myself I know all too well that creating the type of games you speak of is not impossible,but very difficult for any single developer to create. Any large project takes hundreds of man hours, time spent away from friends/family, time spent working on the game instead of other hobbies, and so on. It is a very huge sacrifice that we accessible game developers offers to produce even a simple accessible game. As a result some developers find it easier to write several small simple games rather than one huge massively involving game.

tomasz tworek wrote:
lol, i am afraid the MOTA will be released:P
 Sadly is, the many games are only in under developmend stages, and
nerev will be release. ext sadly fact is, the most games, if was
developed and released, are... hm, simply, boring, to short, and for a
one or two hour to play, and cost too much. I'll waiting for a really
good tittle from audio games world, and now i am only excited with a
entombed project, this game can be very, very great, with many
featres, and not for a some miutes to play, but maybe for a many
hours, days or months.
Maybe i thiking in this way, cause i playing and saw many mainstream
video games, and actual audio projects are not special for me,
remembers me a games maybe 20 year ago, or more, but 20 years ago, was
a good and fantastic games to play.

Regards
Tom.