is there a manual one can read first to decide if they wish to participate?

On 24 Sep 2009, at 09:06, Lisa Hayes wrote:

Phillip where can I get this from please? many thanks.
lisa Hayes
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com >
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game creation toolkit

Josh,

The concept of Bgt and that of Audio Game Maker is very different. Bgt is a ssimple scripting language, meaning that you can control exactly what is happening at all times. The range of functions that are in the engine will of course grow over time, in order to allow for creation of as many different types of games as possible.

The way that the engine is designed it is very easy to add new features to it, and so anything that is demanded by enough customers will definitely be added in.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>