Hi Nick,
Sure is. My favorite web site is
http://safari.oreilly.com
and they have just about anything you can imagine in their library. It costs a bit for a subscription, but it is definitely worth every single penny.

Nick Helms wrote:
Those all look like tutorials for webpage creation.
Is there anywhere where I can learn actual programming languages(C, VB, python)?
That site looks great. It’s just not exactly what I’m looking for.
Thanks,
Nick