Hi,
Smile. As they say, "nothing ventured nothing gained." Even if you do write and they say no, give no response, etc you at least know what their response is firsthand.

Chastity MORSE wrote:
Well, it was a good idea and I thought I'd ask just to see if it was at all possible. I think I'll email Hasbro anyway. They probably won't even answer, but hell, it's worth a try anyway.
Thanks
Chastity