Hi All.  My Name is Jaffar and I am from Singapore.  I have rejoined this list
after a few years' absence.  One of the reasons for my rejoining the list is to
look for voice actors for a game I am currently developing.  It is loosely
based on the classic, Treasure Island by robert Louis Stevenson.  It is an
adventure game, filled with unexpected twists and turns not found in the
original, but with more or less the original plot in mind never the less.  I am
in the midst of coding the game right now.  It will be an accessible vidio
game, with lots of sounds and pictures, accessible game play, lots of fights
and strategic thinking and more.  What i need are voice actors for the game.
The principal roles are those of Jim Hawkins, the boy wonder? and Long John
Silver the wonder crook, plus other voices like Squire Trelawney, Doctor Livsey
and others.  If you are interest to be a voice actor in my game, Please get in
touch with me, email jaf...@ecstatico.net msn, same as above, skype, watstuts.
If you are keen, drop me a line and send me a recording of your voice, saying
out a sentence in as many expressions as you can, persuasive, in anger, in
disappointment and so on, i think you get the drift.  As this is my first game,
I can't pay you cash for the moment, but a fully licensed copy of the finished
game will be yours as appreciation for your help.  If it sells well, I'll work
out something with you financially, but that's all in the future.  Here's
hoping to heare from as many of you soon.  Cheers and thanks.