Ok so I stand corrected. LOL. Downloading it now.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 7 released!

Hello gamers,

USA Games Interactive would like to announce the immediate release of Tomb Hunter Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 7. This all new release contains many bug fixes, changes, updated level 1, and all new documentation. Before installing this release you must absolutely uninstall Beta 6. Do not install this release as an upgrade whatever you do. You candownload Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 7 from our web site:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php

Happy gaming!