Actually if you first jump to the left after climbing the rope you might just solve at least one of your problems.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:30 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mota b7 basically beaten

Hi.
well I finally beat the game in a round about fassion.
I have searched all the known rooms, but I can't find the key for the end level or the key for the room across from the fire pits.
I was able to defeat the boss with a rather large blade.
Its the only way to do this, and you have to be lucky enough to get it.
It takes a few rounds.
One thing I like about this game is you can come in, attack at a rather fast pace, and jump out, then back in and attack.