Well at least you have the option of running past the boss to get to the other door. Just pray you explored everywhere and got all the keys, or running past him won't make any difference. I did manage to kill him but I used up a lot of ammo in the process.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:17 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] beat mota

Hi.
Ok nice extra room tom.
I was not able to kill the final boss but I was to get passed him, get all the treasure and escape the level.
I got pounded in the process though.
Now if Only i had found the bigger blade maybe.
Its sertainly tricky with the pits.
You need to count steps, when you know what you need to do, then you should be ok.