why not make it say "uh oh" when you walk too close to the edg
At 10:13 AM 30/09/2009, you wrote:
Hi,
That's right. Actually 1 meter is around 3 steps so that should help you gage the edge of the fires, lava pits, and other traps in the game. I plan to make the view scan easier in beta 8. Since a lot of people find using v and scanning using the menu something of a pain.

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi,

I finally beat MOTA. I couldn't kill Kerberos, but I had enough health to
sneak past him. Also, the trick with using view and the fire pits worked.
Just remember, don't assume that just because you've moved one step, you've
moved one meter!

Hayden