And how do you preorder?
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 7

Hi,
Yes and no. I have a handpicked team of testers that do private testing
for me. Before anyone asks I'll say the testing team is closed to new
members. There will be however open testing in November or December for
those who have purchased the game. However, this will only apply to
those on preorder status.

HTH