From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:52 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bug in Mysteries of the Ancients

Hi Hayri,

Hayri wrote:
Firstly when you save the game and have the magnom as your preferred
weapon then it switches the sound
of gun sound when you load the saved game.

My response:
O.K. I'll look into it. It seams there is a small bug in the code to
load sounds when restoring from a saved game. Thanks for the heads up.

Hayri wrote:
      When I go out of Mysteries of the Ancients I get the following
error message...

My response:
Unfortunately the error messages you posted don't appear to say anything
specific about the problem you are having. They are what we call a
general protection fault which could be anything under the sun. As I
haven't experienced any errors like this I'll need some more information
on what you were doing leading up to this problem. For example, did you
use the exit program menu option in the main menu or did you try to
press alt+f4 to exit the program. Was beta 6 removed before installing
beta 7. Information like that can be critical in determining the problem.

Thanks.