Hi Haden,
Can you send me a copy of the exact error message? I need details if I am to solve or fix these errors. I'm not getting any and I need to know exactly what you were doing when the errors happened.

Thanks.

Hayden Presley wrote:
Oh, and while we're talking about bugs...I've had a problem of my own. I
have (two times at present counting) encountered a point in which a dialog
popped up saying, "tomb.exe encountered a problem and needs to close". I
could keep playing fine after that, but of course after I press send or
don't send, it shuts down.
Hats off to Thomas for such a great game,
Hayden