To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Finally! A Victory!

Well for angela, she can see the fire, so I wouldn't exactly call
that a trap, I tend to think of traps as those you can't see unless
you look very very very hard.
At 11:15 AM 30/09/2009, you wrote:
Hi Stephen,
Because it was too easy. That is why the warning messages for the
traps were removed. Now, you have to figure it out on your own.

Smile.

Stephen wrote:
why not make it say "uh oh" when you walk too close to the edg