I'm sure they're right. That doesn't stop me from disliking "updated"
editions of games. Why would I invest in a game if a better version
will come out within a year or so? (Yes I know that SFIV owners will
be getting something extra, but in the long run I think it might've
been better and less of a money-grabbing strategy to save those
characters for the mentioned new installment)