The new installment is Super street Fighter IV. It's probably going to have an extended storyline and whatnot... ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Dietz" <james.j.di...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: Super Street Fighter 4!

I'm sure they're right. That doesn't stop me from disliking "updated"
editions of games. Why would I invest in a game if a better version
will come out within a year or so? (Yes I know that SFIV owners will
be getting something extra, but in the long run I think it might've
been better and less of a money-grabbing strategy to save those
characters for the mentioned new installment)