hello, my name is peter mahach. I'm from Poland and I'm not the oldest person ever. anyway, I'm pretty good at autoit and I looked at more advanced languages as well such as vb or the jaws scripting language. if there is any game I wanted to create 2 things come to mind. a side scroller with many weapons and enemies, and some sort of a realtime star trek battle simulator.

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com