Yeah, I can sort of relate to that since I've been building for mud for years. My first area turned out to be a total failure in the public eye, even though the design was beautiful, the storyline was strong and the rewards were good- it got trashed by the imms eventually cause too many people found it 'not player friendly.' And you know what, even to this day, three eyars later, I still disaggree with them cause it was perfectly playable for me and my testers.
And now the shoe's on the other foot with me and MOTA...rofl

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat