And regarding jumping... I notice that you can't seem to either jump or duck after you've done it once, you have to take a step to do it again. Is this intentional? Or is this a potential bug? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] first level in Mota

Hi,
Two things. Make sure you climb high enough to jump onto the ledge and make sure all weapons are holstered. That way you can jump further.

Clement Chou wrote:
So I've reached a rope. I climb up and it tells me there's a ledge to my left and a door. But I can't get onto that level.. because when I jump I drop down to where I started. Tips?