From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 7

Hi Haden,
You can't. All preordering was done during the Christmas season of 2007 when I was expecting to release Montezuma's Revenge. Unfortunately my plans got screwed up when the mainstream copyright holders of that game decided to threaten me with a law suit if i didn't discontinue the product.

HTH

Hayden Presley wrote:
And how do you preorder?
Hayden