Hi,
That's not really a bug, but it was suppose to fix a problem with the joystick and mouse. I'm thinking of disabling joystick and mouse support so jumping will work normally for keyboard users.

Smile.

Clement Chou wrote:
And regarding jumping... I notice that you can't seem to either jump or duck after you've done it once, you have to take a step to do it again. Is this intentional? Or is this a potential bug?