Ok all,
I have decided to learn the python programming language.
My only issue now is, how do I compile my code since I understand that
it is not possible to do it through the inturpritor, as it runs your
code as you type it, without giving you the opportunity to save your
project.
my question is, are there any good python compilers? And also, is
there a way to turn .py(compiled python programs) in to .exe files?
Thanks,
Nick