And of course it's all the more noticeable because we're such a small community. I bet mainstream devs get nasty comments like that all the time but they can just shrug it off because they've probably got lots of folks there who can just hit the delete button or handle the comments however they see fit, whereas we can't necessarily do that. And it's bound to be more discouraging than it would be to a big mainstream developer.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Preordering was MOTABeta

Hi Hayden,
It certainly can. Fortunately most of the negative e-mails have died down and become more normal requests for information but there for a while I was getting constant e-mails that were anything but kind. They were nasty, insulting, and I decided then and there not to use preorders if that is the way people reacted that way towards me.

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I see what you mean...I bet that can get nasty sometimes.
Hayden