I couldn't stear. it'd just splash either on the left or right depending where I pressed, but it'd just move once in that direction. btw raul I think you should do a monkey business walkthrough, that'd be neat. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Chou" <rc4896...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the bonus level of monkey business

yeah is seems impossible for me though
I got a monkey in my sights, but it got away
can someone please give me some advice?

On 10/2/09, Raul A. Gallegos <r...@asmodean.net> wrote:
Just a slight correction or two. Although Josh sells the original James
North titles, he did make changes to the first games. There are newer
versions of those titles and they do have some fixes and enhancements.

So I respectfully disagree with your statement.

Many thanks.