I'm with Nichol in that I haven't caught a single monkey, but that's just me. That and I was never particularly interested in the bonus level anyway. As for the music, the reason he put it in there was for a little thing called atmosphere. Nothing more. Sorry to burst your bubble Nichol, but it had to be done.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "simon dowling" <simod...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the bonus level of monkey business

hi tom, I didn't want to get in to this argument, but I myself have caught, nay shot them monkeys it takes a lot of skill, and a lot of patients on the part of the player. reading the original email, he says about a government disclaimer? I didn't think they were employing kids in the government these days lol.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/003
Simon
msn: simod...@hotmail.com
skype, slifinger