Hi Everyone,

I've been away from the list for a while and wonder if there are more
blind-friendly web games besides Sryth, Legend of the Green Dragon and Land of
Whatever it was, I've forgotten now.  I do play Miriani and don't care for
Alterion or any of the Diku mods which have been altered a litttle bit to make
things easier for blinks.  I was also playing a Mafia game on the web for a
while, but there are so many now that I don't know how to track it down again.

Anyway, if this information has been posted ad nauseam you can email me
directly, or just tell me what month and year I can find the relevant posts on
the Audyssey site.

Thanks,

Bill

"...a crack in the teacup opens a lane to the land of the dead."

                                 --Auden