hey everyone.
i'm really sorry for cluttering the list with that, but i really have
some questions related to the recordings posted some days ago to ask to Luká
Kakara. i got a new computer, so i lost all of my previous emails. i
don'y have your email address, if you can send a private message to me,
we can talk more about the games without cluttering tje list.
sorry guys for this message, and please don't reply to it.
thanks.