Hi Nicol,
Yes, on some of the higher levels there will probably be rolling boulders in the game. It is just another detail, trap, etc I haven't gotten around to adding yet. Level 1, with all do respect, is just a preview of the game. It is not meant to be representative of every type of enemy, trap, etc you may find in the game.

Smile.

Nicol Oosthuizen wrote:
Hi tom
Do you plan to add roling bolders to mota?
It would be fun to try escape a roling bolder.
I think a  good sound for a roling bolder is a sound similar to the
sound  in ten pin alley, the sound of the ball rolling to  the pins.
I do not expect you to use the sound  in ten pin alley but a simular
sound would rock. Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf