To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 8:46 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed---it's a losing fight

So I thought...it'd be kind of fun to make a goblin char. And I did...and it appears I can't be anything but warrior or thief. And that's fine, so I picked warrior...I mean, after all, it's always fun to play a warrior... And then the game started and, to my horror, I got me bow and arrows and no skill for them--so okay, lets set out and maybe we'll grab something useable when we kill something?
Right out of the door, three goblins await...me dead...
ROFL
Anyone know of a goblin that's unluckier than mine?