Hello List, I am still on level 5 of technoshock having restarted the game, and
I just obtained the yellow and blue keys, but where might I find the red key? I
went through the area where the fireballs were, and i'm now in a room with a
door where if I walk too close it kills me do to a trap. any solutions? Sky.
p.s. I have ran out of grenades do to the fact that I used them on level 4 to
atempt to kill the grenader robot and I succeeded in killing him, however I
still had a few grenades left. also, in the game, the robots seem to run twards
you really quickly no matter which difficulty level you are on.