I really can't wait until I can update this laptop right here with windows seven. It'll make it run more faster and stuff like that. Also the system requirements are not gonna be that high for games like mota and stuff, well, not as high as they gonna be for windows vista at the moment.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 6:59 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Crysis!

Hi William,
Well, that was true until the release of Windows 7. So far I've found Windows 7 is an extremely impressive Windows release. It is easily as good as Mac OS in terms of stability, reliability, and performance. Almost all of the major problems we saw with Vista such as driver problems, annoying user account control issues, system lag, etc have been corrected in Windows 7. I think many current XP users will be in for a very nice surprise when they eventually go to Windows 7. I truly believe Mac OS, and Linux for that matter, are in for some serious competition from Windows 7.

william lomas wrote:
windows users always have problems, glad i went to mac