Hi,
True enough. I've actually got plans to revamp the Genesis engine to have better Windows 7 support by using .NET Framework 4.0, which comes with Windows 7, as well as swap DirectSound for XAudio2 via SlimDX. That's a fairly big upgrade, but when I do my games will be fully Windows 7 ready.

Kevin Weispfennig wrote:
I really can't wait until I can update this laptop right here with windows seven. It'll make it run more faster and stuff like that. Also the system requirements are not gonna be that high for games like mota and stuff, well, not as high as they gonna be for windows vista at the moment.