Playing Muds with sounds has so become to used to me that I can't play without. Actually I shoudl play without, because that's what muds basically are, but thanks to the technology and the programming lanuagges, and the Time People put into their Programs, we can play them with sound. First I started playing "Avalon" a german mud. It was without sound, and because of the fact that back then I only knew about games that had some kind of sound, I thought, "How boring!" but now, even Muds can have sound. In the case of miriani, even engines for driving and stuff. And playing this all without, would be just so unnormal for me. It sounds weird, and I know I am stupid, but yeah. What can I do? :-)

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mac Muds was Crisis

I would really like packs I run mushclient but only when I am bored stiff and I have nothing to do.
At 09:43 a.m. 13/10/2009, you wrote:
Hi,
Oh, Isee. I do see how that might be a problem/issue for you. As for me I don't care for sound packs so running a standard telnet client is good enough for me. Although, zoom for Mac is pretty nice otherwise. Then again, I'm not a big mud player so I don't really feel the lack of sounds is any big loss.

Smile.

Constantine wrote:
The thing is, though, mud clients for the mac isn't used as much; soundpacks, for example, are lacking.
I would really like one, I could still use windows on it.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio