i even tried to record with a usb microphone, and my voice becomes loud,
but if i do that the stereo mix doesn't works.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 16 de Outubro de 2009 18:59
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] game recording problem.

I've had problems with that also. I'd really like to be able to record using
a regular microphone and just record the game in stereo but for some reason
the game's volume overrides the voice regardless of what I try. And I can't
really afford a mixing board to do it that way.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.