Hi Shaun.

I must admit I've been a bit hooked to this game, ---- -slightly too much I was playing all night!

what I do for the missions is type the name of the ship I'm looking for into Hal's find function, then alternate betwene tabbing to the scan button and pressing F3 (for the find function), and enter, ---- if a ship is there I can attack it.

I'd also strongly advise you to fit an extra scanner sinse that can give you more targits per page and thus cut down the need for annoying repeated scans.

so far I've got a sensor sweet mk 1 and mk2 installed, which takes quite a bit of energy, but is worth it.

Also, for combat, Combat drones are your best friend! I've just reached level 18, so can now upgrade to level 2 drones! Them, and the nano reconstructing armour thingy, --- which means instead of buying huge quantities of armour packs I can just fly around two or three times to have full hull and armour again.

Hth.

Beware the grue!